Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just FUN~























So my friend Bry came over and hung out... She loves to hug on me but I don't know why!! She is crazy!! But we love them.. Speckles! Also since it got cold I got the chance to wear overalls for the first time and my Princess night gown.. shh don't tell my mommy and I stayed in our night gowns all day on Saturday! I also discover that I like the laundry basket -- I can't quite figure out how to get out yet, or fold the clothes! (LOL, mom's wish not mine!) I also got my first haircut as you can see it doesn't look half bad it they are swept to the side, but I think my mom should stick to letting my Aunt Lauri cut hair -- because it is really crooked! That is okay it will grow back! Love to all-- have a great week and enjoy the cooler weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment