Sunday, May 16, 2010

Long Time, boy how she has grown











I can always think of something I should be doing of more importance than playing on the computer. But I looked at my blog and realized how long it had been.. somethings can wait! And since I actually have quiet time...**knock on wood** and should still be in bed enjoying it I am instead updating! Morgan is now 16 and a half months.. old going on 16 years! She weighs a whooping 22lbs.,, she is my healthy eater! She eats everything in front of her! We are still working on hamburger/turkey meat, I don't think that she quite gets the texture! But she is a blast, she doesn't stop going for a second and TALKS to everyone! Although for the most part we can't make out what she is saying. So Mark and I make up conversations, she thinks it is funny! I wish I was recording more, because her laugh makes my heart smile and she does soooo many funny things. But I do remember to take pics of her -- well, at least once a month! This is from Uncle Allen's ceremony where they named a Gym after him. What a wonderful day! Morgan made a new friend too. Mark says that there was a boy at the bottom of the stairs but he wanted nothing to do with Morgan, and kept pulling his hat down further on his head! So she squatted down on her knees and pulled his hat up and screamed, HI! she is a cutie!! I will try to be better and posting more, but not promising! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment